Monday, June 28, 2010

Solar-Powered Camera Strap Could Energize Outdoor Photography

Click on image for a better view
By Adam Hadhazy, TechNewsDaily Staff Writer
28 June 2010 11:27 AM ET

That sunlight beating down on your neck while you frame the perfect camera shot could be put to good use, as demonstrated by a new "Solar Camera Strap" concept.
It is not a stretch to imagine that other devices, such as a phone in need of charging, could draw on this energy with special adapter plugs.
Designer Weng Jie, who submitted the green idea to the Yanko Design blog, suggested that such a solar strap could be particularly handy on photo expeditions lasting several days.


If you like the post then please use the provided links for your shopping. Stay safe and have a fun time with your camera.
Don't forget to write me if you have any tips, or news. I like to hear from you!

My Flicker Photostream
My babe photostream on Flickr
My SmugMug account

No comments:

Post a Comment