Sunday, June 20, 2010

Share Photos of the same event taken by many different people.

Click on image for a better view


LensFolder is a website that enables you to join photos of the same event that were taken by different people together into the same folder. On holiday or at events, it's so easy to say, "Oooh, send me your photos when we get back", yet that never happens because it's so difficult and complicated. Now everybody can just upload their photos to a private folder on LensFolder and then download them all once they are all uploaded. Easy!


How does it work?


One person takes responsibility of the online folder that will be used for all the photos from the occasion or event. They set up the folder by clicking the I want to set up a folder for everyone to upload to option on the LensFolder homepage. They then tell everybody who has photos of the event to upload their photos to the folder by clicking the I have the details for a folder somebody else has set up button on the homepage and then email them back once they have uploaded their photos. Once everybody has confirmed they've uploaded their photos, those who want them all can download them easily by clicking the Everybody has now uploaded their photos and I want to download them all option. And you're done!

If you like the post then please use the provided links for your shopping. Stay safe and have a fun time with your camera.
Don't forget to write me if you have any tips, or news. I like to hear from you!

My Flicker Photostream
My babe photostream on Flickr
My SmugMug account

No comments:

Post a Comment