Friday, July 9, 2010

The Amazing Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5


The amazing Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 strikes me as the ideal camera to take everywhere.
Watch this video
Finally, a fairly cheap camera with wads of features that will stand up to use and abuse.
Some of the features that impress me are:
Small size (almost credit card size) of  W x H x D: 3 3/4" x 2 1/4" x 23/32, makes it easy to take every where. The fact that the camera is flat, with no lens sticking out, makes this an ideal tote-along.
The TX5 has a cool HDR mode captures two successive images at different exposure values each time you press the shutter, and then combines the files instantly inside the camera to produce one image. OOH RAH!

The camera is waterproof! Yup, need that in a tote-along.
The TX5 has a decent video mode. Something that does come in handy for those unexpected events. I don't use video in my DSLRs but can find uses for it in a tote-along camera.


In short, the Sony TX5 is a rugged (I wonder if TX stands for TEXAS TOUGH?), compact, feature laden little camera that won't bust your budget.

If you like the post then please use the provided links for your shopping. Stay safe and have a fun time with your camera.
Don't forget to write me if you have any tips, or news. I like to hear from you!


My Flicker Photostream
My babe photostream on Flickr
My SmugMug account

No comments:

Post a Comment