Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Have Fun With Your Pictures

                                                           Click on image for a better view

Some time ago I started a "Sarah Palin Saturday" gig on my Flicker Photo stream. Of course she is controversial. That is why I started the series. I get a huge kick out of the comments I receive. They are at times better than the picure. Now, I am not going political with this blog. American poly-tics has become corrosive, mean spirited and down right nasty. So I won't add to it here.
The point I'm trying to make is for folks to have fun with their cameras and expensive software. We all love our toys, so let's step outside the box a bit and create images that have impact, get people to stop and look and at the same time are entertaining and unique. With the digital age photography is no longer about taking a snap and sending the film off to get developed. We are entering an enirely new age of image manipulation and creation. Purists are free to back away in horror, it matters little. Technology marches on.

The new PS5 selections features makes this so much quicker and easier. Give it a try!
Adobe has a free 30 day trial for Photoshop and Kelby Training has the lessons to quickly get you up to speed. 
Photography has never been this much fun and this easy!

If you like the post then please use the provided links for your shopping. Stay safe and have a fun time with your camera.
Don't forget to write me if you have any tips, or news. I like to hear from you!

My Flicker Photostream
My babe photostream on Flickr
My SmugMug account

No comments:

Post a Comment