Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gorgeous Texas Babe

Click on image for a better view

Yesterday I wanted to photograph a Western style Ho-Down taking place in San Elizario. On my way there I got detained by a house fire. Fire engines, firemen and fire women all over the road, police redirecting traffic and so on. I will get to more of that in a later post.
I did meet this beautiful young woman in San Elizario and naturally asked if I could take her photo. She kindly agreed and you see the result. Her eyes are absolutely fabulous!
The nitty gritty on this photo is:
Shot with the Nikon D5000 using the 18-200mm vr lens. I had the camera set on 400 ISO because the sun was about to set and it was getting a wee bit dark. The setting sun did make for a great light on the girl's face. The aperture was set to f/7.1 and that forced a shutter speed of 1/80th. Plenty fast for the vibration reducing lens.
That was my adventure for today.

Thanks for reading, and a special thanks for your links and clicks. I really do need to be linked to other sites and would appreciate that favor.

If you like the post then please use the provided links for your shopping. Stay safe and have a fun time with your camera.
Don't forget to write me if you have any tips, or news. I like to hear from yah!

My Flicker URL is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elpasobirdman/
My babe photostream on Flickr is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/grossinger/
My SmugMug account is:
http://birdman.smugmug.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment