Friday, June 11, 2010

Photoshop CS5 HDR Sampler


click on image for a full view

I just finished playing around with PS CS5's merge to hdr pro mode.
For this test I chose 3 images I took some time ago with my Sony R1. I never could get a decent HDR image out of the three images because of terrible ghosting. Someone once told me to use a tripod if I'm going to do HDR, but someone else told me I have a hard head. No, I usually do not use a tripod and the above picture is proof of that.
The new merge to hdr pro mode has a cute little button called "Remove Ghosts" with this picture being the result of that.

Click on image for a full view
Wowsers! This is way too easy.
When doing a merge to hdr in PS CS5 you have several presets that are pretty cool. Here is the monochromatic artistic mode.

Click on image for a better view
Personally, I think this rocks and I don't even like B&W for the most part.
This is just a short demonstration of what the new Merge to HDR Pro feature can do for you.
In my humble opinion I believe that the best photo editing software just got much better.


Thanks for reading, and a special thanks for your links and clicks. I really do need to be linked to other sites and would appreciate that favor.
If you like the post then please use the provided links for your shopping. Stay safe and have a fun time with your camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment